Why not become a writer and get involved with a site that has credibility and kudos within the mobile industry, helping you to open doors in your career and future ambitions, especially if they are technology related.
At our height we receive nearly 150,000 page views per month.
Can you wax lyrical about mobile/wireless technology in an engaging way?
Do you like to critique new releases and tell the world why manufacturers should have included things that know one thought about?
Do you like being behind a camera and reviewing gadgets?
We want to hear from creative writers, bloggers and V-bloggers who understand mobile technology and are passionate about the future of SmartPhones and Tablets, who can write in a broad appealing way, but still have the depth of knowledge to tackle some of the more technical areas.
Areas we need writers:
Forecasts, Reviews, and In-depth Analysis:
- Can you wax lyrical about mobile/wireless technology in an engaging way?
- Do you like to critique new releases and tell the world why they should have included things that know one thought about?
- Are you an app lover, and want to tell the world about them?
- We want to hear from creative writers who understand mobile technology and can write in a broad appealing way but still have the depth of knowledge to tackle some of the more technical areas.
What do you get:
- A link to your blog or Social profiles.
- Increase your visibility to a growing number of unique users a day. Currently at over 6,000+ pageviews per day from 5000+ visitors.
- Incoming traffic from this blog.
What would we get:
- Good quality content from passionate users (you).
- Like minded social community. (thought provoking articles, Tweeted, LinkedIn, Liked etc.
- More followers in general (and in turn the same for you
- No nastiness (overtly and for no real reason).
- No ism’s.
- Unique content, not rehashed (we check this anyway).
- Opinions are cool, let us know you have a brain and not just a robot inside..;)
- The article must not be no more than 1200 words, though it should haves some depth and originality.
- Statistics should be quoted from original resource…when you have used someone’s content, please provide a link back.
- Please also send a brief bio/creds/profile of yourself below the article.
- You will need to write at least four articles in advance every week to be accepted at all, we added this at the end because any writer who wants to write for us needs to have read all that is needed here first, so no silly questions later. We are sure you understand why.
Get in touch:
So if you are passionate about wireless communication, like to stick your nose out and say what you mean, and seem to come across news when it actually is new….get in touch and we will give you a trial period.
writeforus [at] mobileinquirer dot com
- Writers do obtain a link back to their own website, social networks etc, in the profile box at the end of the articles they write.
- No affiliate links at all and no obvious self promotion.